A Four Year Old Wonder!

Thanks sis for sending this link! My husband and I both watched this, and this little boy is the cutest thing I ever saw! To be just four years old, he has a lot of talent! Also have been watching the bald eagle off and on all day, since I've had a lot of work to do on the computer. I Just left my Media Player up in the background. Ever so often, I would hear the Eagle making a lot of noise, so I would look at the media player, and found that she was off the nest! A minute later, she came back. I wondered if she was chasing others birds off? This has happened several times today. Please check out this little boy, by clicking the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQPEsa5e7K0

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahhh...he's cute...and he sure can jam on that accordian. I think I may have found a possible candidate for the position of "son-in-law"......far, far off in the future. As long as J. doesn't shoot him with the shot gun first, he should pass.......

Kristie
Susie said…
hahahaha! Yep, I think J. will be just like your Dad! Try to scare those boys away! Poor little S and H....will never get a date when they get older!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Pencil Cactus

Saga of the Cootie!