Spring Has Sprung!


My sister in law always takes pictures of her first flowers! Look at this years! She has the prettiest flowers! We want to see more of your flowers as they come up!

Today I babysat with the four year old grand baby....while the three year old went to the doctor with her Mommy. Miss Curly didn't even cry when she got her shot! Just don't call her a Cootie though!

Today was HOT and WINDY! When you live on the prairie, you can see for miles around, as you drive. At least before the farmers get their crops in! Today on my way to my daughter's...I thought I saw a HUGE cloud of smoke. As I got closer, I could see that it was birds! There was 100's of them! Before I finally got close to them, I saw them all land in trees, near a pond. The tops of the tree's were FULL of birds! I wish I could have gotten close enough to see what kind they were! (Kind of reminded me of that Alfred Hitchcock movie) I bet they were coming back to the prairies, after spending the winter down south. They must have seen KRK's flowers blooming!

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Pencil Cactus

Saga of the Cootie!