Faith and Trust

Have you ever wondered, why sometimes life seems so hard? Trial after trial, at times. Some days, it starts out on a wrong note....and it seems to continue. Don't you just hate days like that? You talk to God at times, and it seems like your prayers don't even rise above you 12 inches...let alone to the throne room of God.

I'm just a human, and don't understand a lot of things. But I do know this, even when it FEELS like God is not there, HE is. Hard at times to believe. But true. So many occasions, I didn't think God was even tuning into me, and later found out HE was working behind the scenes, doing things to help...and I didn't even know it until much later. I hold onto those thoughts. Holding onto those...is called faith. This can be a difficult thing to do, when all around you all that you see is gloom and doom. But hold onto it, no matter what! Faith at times, seems like this: God tells you to step off a cliff. It's not really a cliff, but in all other aspects, it SEEMS like a cliff. It's an impossible situation, that God is telling you to do. You test it, first...to make sure it is from God. Then when you determine it is, you have to decide whether or not to be obedient. Taking that first step, is always the hardest. Because it is as if you are stepping off into uncertainty. After that first step, you realize...that God IS there with you. Miracle after miracle begins happening. You KNOW that it was because you were obedient. Nothing more. God does the rest:)

Faith is putting your trust in those things not seen. I put my trust in Him. He is the only one, I do trust. Man has failed me many times...but He never has. Man is just like me, human. We all know, we humans do and will always make mistakes. Never put your trust in me, because I too will let you down. He won't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Pencil Cactus