Snow and More Snow!

Today we received at least 5 inches of snow! I cleared off 4 porches, mine and the neighbors. Fifteen minutes later, you couldn't even tell I had done anything! I love the snow:) But absolutely hate driving in it! Taking Zeke out for his walks, was cold, to say the least. Don't you just hate it when the snow goes over your boots...and falls all the way down to your feet? BRRRRRR! What do you do? You have to walk quite a distance to get back home, feet freezing and wet. By the time I got back in, my toes were numb! Ahhh....the great mid west! Where's that global warming when you need it?

Talking about global warming...do you think that's for real? Or is it just an idea that politicians came up with, to get our minds off of other things? Or to use it to get their agenda's passed for whatever company is giving them money? Don't get me started! I truly don't think that we or our grand children will have to worry about it..I trust God, and know...that wasn't in the Bible:) So, it's one less thing to worry about!

Well, that's all for today! I will take my cold toes, and sign off for now! If anyone should see that global warming walking around, send him to me...I will keep him busy! My toes would welcome him just about now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Pencil Cactus