My daughter will be getting married soon. I wanted you to see the two colors of cake, and see which one you liked? I'm not sure which one she will pick yet. I like them both:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
My daughter Kimberly, my husband, and I went to Prairie Gardens a few months ago. We loved going through all the different tents full of flo...
-
For those of you lucky enough to miss this melt down, it was quite funny...although hard on the ears. It all started one day when she had go...
-
News media taking pictures, and interviewing people. Firemen on top of church next door, spraying the Inn with hoses of water. In this pi...



7 comments:
I like them both !!
Plus I want a piece !
hmm i dont know. i think i like the green one better? but they are both really pretty!
Thank you for the comments! They do look good, don't they? Kristie colored them on the computer, to help K. decide which colors she wants. Kristie is so talented that way! I like them both, but if I had to choose, would probably go with the green one too, Akina.
Please tell K that two pieces of cake need to be sent with that DVD! lol I know whatever she picks will be great! K has great taste all around!
Love,
DN
Oh, you better tell her DN...I may forget! I already forgot about the DVD. We old people, have memory lapse! hahahaha! Shhhh, don't tell anyone! Yep, the cake looks good!
Love ya!
Already got a promise from K for the DVD. Now I just have to work on the cake! lol Hey, should I push for her to personally deliver it? grin
Love You,
DN
Hey, you can try! But it's hard for her to even get here to see Dad and I. Love you too!
Post a Comment