Updates And Continued Prayers


Thank you so much for all the prayers. I wanted to let you know that my brother Mike just got home today:) He is resting, and I'm sure he is glad to be home! Kathy said they were tired, of course. Continue praying for a speedy recovery. I also heard that Leo (my sister's dear friend who is like family and now mine too!) is recovering from surgery, so add his name to your list as well!

Dear Sister Taylor went to be with the Lord today, just a few hours ago. We were able to spend some time with her and her family. She passed about 20 minutes after we left. I know there was such a home coming for her! I want to write about her later, to tell you a little bit about her life....which was totally dedicated to the Lord. But now I'm tired. We went to sit with the family yesterday as well. I know how tired they must be, but happy that she is in heaven now. Her daughter never left her side....and her sons were there every day. I'm sad but happy at the same time. There is so much to write about her, but not right now.

God bless you all:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
{
{I have|I've} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4} hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. {It's|It is} pretty
ωorth enough for mе. {In my opinion|Personally|In
mу view}, іf аll {webmasters|site owners|websi

Feel freе to visit mу blog post :: tree service cumming
{Also see my|My|my} {site|website|page|webpage|web page|web site}{ > |: | :: | - }apple tree pruning

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Pencil Cactus

Saga of the Cootie!