My brother looks pretty good after having open heart surgery, doesn't he? It's simply amazing:) Now I can also post a picture of their oldest grand daughter too! Kathy is holding Kate, Then there's Mike, and Laren. They had their Christmas early this year:)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
My daughter Kimberly, my husband, and I went to Prairie Gardens a few months ago. We loved going through all the different tents full of flo...
-
For those of you lucky enough to miss this melt down, it was quite funny...although hard on the ears. It all started one day when she had go...
-
News media taking pictures, and interviewing people. Firemen on top of church next door, spraying the Inn with hoses of water. In this pi...
2 comments:
I do believe those grandchildren are adorable ;o)
Thanks for posting our Laren and Kate ;o)
Love krk
Yes....they are adorable! Love you!
Post a Comment