This is one of those embarrassing moments, that I hope to never have to go through again! So please, don't tell anyone, okay ? This happened many years ago. I was up late one night, trying to get a few things done, before going to bed. I had cleaned up the kitchen, and was doing a load of laundry, since my daughter needed her gym clothes for the next day. My husband and daughter had already gone to bed, and I was the only one up. All of a sudden, I heard a crash in the bathroom. So I ran in there to see what had happened. My daughter had left an empty glass on the sink vanity. Rookie, our sweet little gray cat, had jumped up on the vanity, knocking the glass into the toilet. Luckily, the glass hadn't broken....but to my horror, something else had. When I went to pick the glass out of the toilet, I found a huge chunk of the side of the toilet had broken! Now, my husband doesn't like cats too much, so I knew he would be furious if he found out. So I decided to try to repair i...
Comments